Thursday 23 February 2012



So Life has gotten in the way again, but in between all the drama I've managed to finally finish my sons beanbag. I used the pattern in the cath kidston book, its the biggest thing I've made so far and the most complicated pattern, but very pleased with how it turned out. Here are some pictures...

It was also the first time I'd sewn a zip and after dreading starting it, it didn't turn out to bad, (not from the outside anyway) I also love the jungle fabric and will make a nice little addition to our living room, perfect for cbeebies time



my first zip


Next on the to do list is to make myself a bag for uni and continue with some little key rings I've been making.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There

    Love the fabric you've used on the bean bag, so bright and colourful!

    Just to let you know, I've awarded you The Liebster Blog Award over at my blog as I really enjoy reading your blog.

    Rhi x x

    ReplyDelete